Electrician Apprentices - Indianapolis, IN Area
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Required/Estimated Travel
The HIGHEST PERFORMING national CONTRACTOR OF EXCELLENCE, providing unequaled project delivery, company wide best in class financial performance, with INSPIRED EMPLOYEES being our most valuable asset; building trust resulting in continuing CLIENT LOYALTY.
Integrity > Customer Service > Safety > Sales Growth > Teamwork > Return on Investment > Performance > Personnel Development
GAYLOR ELECTRIC is committed to the safety, well-being & future of its employees!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Wages
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Company Match Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Company Match 401K
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Best in Class Craft & Management Training
BUILD YOUR FUTURE - BECOME AN ELECTRICIAN!
SCOPE OF WORK:
- This is entry-level position you will perform installations, alterations, additions, and/or repairs of electrical systems, conductors, and associated materials and equipment within the residential, commercial, and industrial electrical industry.
- In addition to working five days per week you will attend apprentice school one evening each week.
- Assists electricians by performing assigned tasks under the supervision of an electrician.
- Must keep all materials, tools, and equipment in an orderly fashion, maintain a clean work area at all times, demonstrate safe work habits, and exhibit proper care for all tools and equipment.
WHAT YOU OFFER
- High School Diploma or GED
- Commitment to Excellence in Self and Career
- A "Can Do" Attitude
- Desire to Learn the Electrical Trade
- Solid Work Ethic
- Ability to Work in All Weather Conditions
GAYLOR ELECTRIC, INC. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability