Journeyman Electrician - Tallahassee, FL
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Required/Estimated Travel
The HIGHEST PERFORMING national CONTRACTOR OF EXCELLENCE, providing unequaled project delivery, company wide best in class financial performance, with INSPIRED EMPLOYEES being our most valuable asset; building trust resulting in continuing CLIENT LOYALTY.
Integrity > Customer Service > Safety > Sales Growth > Teamwork > Return on Investment > Performance > Personnel Development
GAYLOR ELECTRIC is committed to the safety, well-being & future of its employees!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Company Match Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Company Match 401K
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Best in Class Craft & Management Training
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Performs installations, alterations, additions, and/or repairs of electrical systems, conductors, and associated materials and equipment within the residential, commercial, and industrial electrical industry.
- Performs all electrical tasks with limited supervision.
- Has the ability to read and accurately interpret electrical construction drawings, terminate cables, install, and trouble shoot control wiring from schematics.
- Demonstrates safe work habits and proper care for tools and equipment.
WHAT YOU OFFER
- EXPERIENCE: Must have completed BAT approved Apprenticeship Program or have a minimum of six years on-the-job electrical experience.
GAYLOR ELECTRIC, INC. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability