Receptionist - Nashville, TN
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Administrative Support
- Required/Estimated Travel
GAYLOR ELECTRIC INC.
The HIGHEST PERFORMING national CONTRACTOR OF EXCELLENCE, providing unequaled project delivery, company wide best in class financial performance, with INSPIRED EMPLOYEES being our most valuable asset; building trust resulting in continuing CLIENT LOYALTY.
Integrity > Customer Service > Safety > Sales Growth > Teamwork > Return on Investment > Performance > Personnel Development
GAYLOR ELECTRIC is committed to the safety, well-being & future of its employees!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Company Match Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Company Match 401K
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Best in Class Craft & Management Training
- Opportunities for Growth
SCOPE OF WORK:
- This is a key position in the day-to-day operations of the Nashville office.
- A 'front-line' representative for the Company being the first contact a caller may have with our organization either on the phone or at the front desk.
- The image of the receptionist projects a direct reflection on the organization and how it does business.
- Project a polished and professional image and manage the telephone system with confidence.
- Greeting (voice image) should convey warmth, either in person or over the telephone.
- Ability to balance daily activities with ease and establish a good rapport with frequent visitors so they feel welcome and important.
WHAT YOU OFFER
- EDUCATION: High school graduate, G.E.D., or equivalent studies/experience.
- EXPERIENCE: Strong administrative, organization, computer and communication skills. Detail oriented, friendly, cheerful, professional and courteous to co-workers, customers and vendors (over the phone and in person).
GAYLOR ELECTRIC, INC. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability