Substation Crew Leader
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Required/Estimated Travel
- more than 50%
The HIGHEST PERFORMING national CONTRACTOR OF EXCELLENCE, providing unequaled project delivery, company wide best in class financial performance, with INSPIRED EMPLOYEES being our most valuable asset; building trust resulting in continuing CLIENT LOYALTY.
Integrity > Customer Service > Safety > Sales Growth > Teamwork > Return on Investment > Performance > Personnel Development
GAYLOR ELECTRIC is committed to the safety, well-being & future of its employees!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Company Match Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Company Match 401K
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Best in Class Craft & Management Training
SCOPE OF WORK:
- EXTENSIVE TRAVEL!!!
- Accountable for leadership and supervision of project electrician personnel.
- Responsible for safe installations, alterations, additions, and/or repairs of electrical systems, conductors, and associated materials and equipment within the commercial and industrial electrical industry.
- Directly responsible for leading journeypersons, apprentices, and/or helpers.
- Lays out project work and ensures that materials, tools, equipment, etc. are scheduled in a timely manner to meet scope, budget and project construction schedules.
- All responsibilities to be accomplished within standard operating procedures, project costs, time constraints, and quality standards.
WHAT YOU OFFER
- EDUCATION: High school/college graduate, holder of G.E.D., or equivalent studies/experience.
- EXPERIENCE: Familiarity with 12KV to 500K substation experience is required; 3 or more years of direct Substation experience; 4 or more years of field supervision/management experience required.
- SPECIALIZED SKILLS: High level interpersonal relationship skills, proficiency in communication skills, organization skills, and must be computer literate (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel).
- LOCATION - Indiana; Travel is above 50% covering the Midwest.
GAYLOR ELECTRIC, INC. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability