Traveling Electrical Supervision - Carolinas
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Required/Estimated Travel
- more than 50%
GAYLOR ELECTRIC INC.
The HIGHEST PERFORMING national CONTRACTOR OF EXCELLENCE, providing unequaled project delivery, company wide best in class financial performance, with INSPIRED EMPLOYEES being our most valuable asset; building trust resulting in continuing CLIENT LOYALTY.
Integrity > Customer Service > Safety > Sales Growth > Teamwork > Return on Investment > Performance > Personnel Development
GAYLOR ELECTRIC is committed to the safety, well-being & future of its employees!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Wages
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Company Contributed Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Company Contributed 401K
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Best in Class Craft & Management Training
- Opportunities for Growth
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Accountable for leadership, management and supervision of project.
- Responsible for safe installations, alterations, additions, and/or repairs of electrical systems, conductors, and associated materials and equipment within the commercial and industrial electrical industry.
- Directly responsible for leading and managing crews that consist of lead persons/crew leaders, journeymen, apprentices, and/or helpers.
- Lays out project work and ensures that materials, tools, equipment, etc. are scheduled in a timely manner to meet scope, budget and project construction schedules.
- Accountable for the on-site supervision of assigned construction projects, trade contractors, and field personnel, in such a way as to ensure scheduled completion of projects within established budget, time frame, quality and performance standards, and customer/client satisfaction.
- Responsible for reviewing project documents, plans and specifications, directing construction activities, resolving construction difficulties, coordinating field installations, project close-outs, and developing and/or maintaining customer/client relationships.
- All responsibilities to be accomplished within standard operating procedures, project costs, time constraints, and quality standards.
- Performs annual performance evaluations of assigned personnel as directed.
- Has Journeyman's license where required.
Reports to the General Superintendent, interacts with Project Management and other field personnel, as well as support staff (e.g. Accounting, Finance, Human Resources and other Corporate services staff).
May interact with owners, owner representatives, architects, engineers, trade contractors, vendors, and others who are associated with project related activities. Will have assigned project labor reporting to him/her. (normally 25+ employees)
WHAT YOU OFFER
- EXPERIENCE: 4 or more years of field supervision/management experience required.
- SPECIALIZED SKILLS: High level interpersonal relationship skills, proficiency in communication skills, organization skills, and must be computer literate (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel).
GAYLOR ELECTRIC, INC. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability