Warehouse Associate - Mooresville, NC
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Required/Estimated Travel
The HIGHEST PERFORMING national CONTRACTOR OF EXCELLENCE, providing unequaled project delivery, company wide best in class financial performance, with INSPIRED EMPLOYEES being our most valuable asset; building trust resulting in continuing CLIENT LOYALTY.
Integrity > Customer Service > Safety > Sales Growth > Teamwork > Return on Investment > Performance > Personnel Development
GAYLOR ELECTRIC is committed to the safety, well-being & future of its employees!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Company Match Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Company Match 401K
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Best in Class Craft & Management Training
- Opportunities for Growth
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Performs general warehouse duties including shipping/receiving, picking up and packing orders, processing orders in the software system, stocking and re-shelving materials, and other warehouse related job tasks as assigned.
- Responsible for warehouse operations including: shipping, receiving, archiving, and property control.
- Responsible for Inventory Control
- Responds to general inquiries as they relate to warehousing issues.
- Creates, reads, and interprets shipping schedules, job orders, and requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed to/from job sites.
WHAT YOU OFFER
- Previous warehouse experience is a Must.
- Material handling, warehouse, shipping/receiving, storage/stockroom, or associated materials experience.
- Strong computer, organization, and communication skills.
GAYLOR ELECTRIC, INC. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability