Accounts Payable Lead - Indianapolis, IN
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Required/Estimated Travel
GAYLOR ELECTRIC INC.
The HIGHEST PERFORMING national CONTRACTOR OF EXCELLENCE, providing unequaled project delivery, company wide best in class financial performance, with INSPIRED EMPLOYEES being our most valuable asset; building trust resulting in continuing CLIENT LOYALTY.
Integrity > Customer Service > Safety > Sales Growth > Teamwork > Return on Investment > Performance > Personnel Development
GAYLOR ELECTRIC is committed to the safety, well-being & future of its employees!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Wages
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Company Match Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Company Match 401K
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Best in Class Craft & Management Training
- Opportunities for Growth
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Manage all assigned vendor accounts.
- Person will be in charge of managing Accounts Payable Specialists and responsible for reconciling and keeping all assigned vendor accounts current and up to date.
- Position reports to Accounts Payable Manager and provides daily accuracy management reports.
- Leads a team of Accounts Payable Specialists in daily functions.
- Reviews payables invoices for accuracy and matches to appropriate purchase order submitted for authorization of purchase.
- Corresponds/communicates with vendors when necessary to correct or modify invoices received. Works with vendors and operations to resolve any discrepancies between invoices received and purchase orders issued.
- Create and enter Debit Memos as needed.
- Reconciles monthly supplier account statements.
WHAT YOU OFFER:
- Education: Associate’s Degree or higher preferred
- Experience: At least 5 years’ experience in Accounts Payable role
- Must be able to work scheduled hours as well as overtime, as required, on short notice.
- Must work well with others as a member of a team to complete tasks.
GAYLOR ELECTRIC, INC. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability