Accounts Payable Manager - Indianapolis, IN
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Required/Estimated Travel
GAYLOR ELECTRIC INC.
The HIGHEST PERFORMING national CONTRACTOR OF EXCELLENCE, providing unequaled project delivery, company wide best in class financial performance, with INSPIRED EMPLOYEES being our most valuable asset; building trust resulting in continuing CLIENT LOYALTY.
Integrity > Customer Service > Safety > Sales Growth > Teamwork > Return on Investment > Performance > Personnel Development
GAYLOR ELECTRIC is committed to the safety, well-being & future of its employees!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Company Match Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Company Match 401K Program
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Best in Class Craft & Management Training
- Opportunities for Growth
SCOPE OF WORK
- Manage Accounts Payable Department. Person will be responsible for maintaining vendor relationships and developing relationships with the operations team.
- Person will be responsible for ensuring all invoices are entered timely and paid accurately.
- Manages the Accounts Payable Team in daily functions for accuracy and efficiency.
- Develops, implements and maintains systems, procedures and policies, for accounts payable functions to ensure adherence to company guidelines.
- Manages monthly closing of accounts payable department to ensure accuracy of financial statements.
- Provides accounting assistance to project managers and operations staff; responds to financial questions/concerns to meet business needs.
- Trains and evaluates employees to enhance performance and development for the Accounts Payable Staff.
WHAT YOU OFFER
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience desired.
- Experience: AP Experience required. Three years or more of leadership experience required. AP Automation experience desired.
GAYLOR ELECTRIC, INC. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability