Accounts Payable Support Specialist - Indianapolis, IN
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Required/Estimated Travel
GAYLOR ELECTRIC INC.
The HIGHEST PERFORMING national CONTRACTOR OF EXCELLENCE, providing unequaled project delivery, company wide best in class financial performance, with INSPIRED EMPLOYEES being our most valuable asset; building trust resulting in continuing CLIENT LOYALTY.
Integrity > Customer Service > Safety > Sales Growth > Teamwork > Return on Investment > Performance > Personnel Development
GAYLOR ELECTRIC is committed to the safety, well-being & future of its employees!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Wages
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Company Match Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Company Match 401K
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Best in Class Craft & Management Training
- Opportunities for Growth
SCOPE OF WORK
- This is an entry level AP position, that supports the AP Team
- Person will be responsible for opening mail/manning payables e-mail for invoices.
- Printing invoices/po’s matching and getting both ready for the AP Processors.
- Assisting AP Team Leads with vendor request.
- Some AP entry involved.
- Manage Certificate of Insurance and Worker’s Comp Certificate.
- Position reports to AP Team Lead.
WHAT YOU OFFER
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Experience:Minimum of 3 years account payable with Construction experience preferred.
GAYLOR ELECTRIC, INC. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability