CDL A Driver - Indianapolis, IN
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Required/Estimated Travel
- more than 50%
The HIGHEST PERFORMING national CONTRACTOR OF EXCELLENCE, providing unequaled project delivery, company wide best in class financial performance, with INSPIRED EMPLOYEES being our most valuable asset; building trust resulting in continuing CLIENT LOYALTY.
Integrity > Customer Service > Safety > Sales Growth > Teamwork > Return on Investment > Performance > Personnel Development
GAYLOR ELECTRIC is committed to the safety, well-being & future of its employees!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Company Match Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Company Match 401K
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Best in Class Craft & Management Training
- Opportunities for Growth
MUST HAVE A CLASS A CDL!
SCOPE OF WORK
- Follow appropriate safety procedures while driving trucks to destination of Gaylor location or customer locations
- Check vehicles to ensure that mechanical, safety, and emergency equipment is in good working order
- Reports to Fabrication Manager
- Driving the Gaylor Mobile Innovation Trailer to designated locations
- Report vehicle defects, accidents, traffic violations, or damage to the vehicles
- Other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor
WHAT YOU OFFER
- 2 years of driving experience required
- 2 years of a clean DMV motor vehicle record required
- MUST HAVE A CLASS A CDL
- Ability to read and follow written instructions is required.
- Ability to work independently, customer service skills, organizational skills, and a positive attitude are required
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
GAYLOR ELECTRIC, INC. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability