Construction Compliance Specialist
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Hidden (15213)
- Closing Date
- Required/Estimated Travel
GAYLOR ELECTRIC INC.
The HIGHEST PERFORMING national CONTRACTOR OF EXCELLENCE, providing unequaled project delivery, company wide best in class financial performance, with INSPIRED EMPLOYEES being our most valuable asset; building trust resulting in continuing CLIENT LOYALTY.
Integrity > Customer Service > Safety > Sales Growth > Teamwork > Return on Investment > Performance > Personnel Development
GAYLOR ELECTRIC is committed to the safety, well-being & future of its employees!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Compensation Plan
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Company Match Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Company Match 401K
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Best in Class Craft & Management Training
- Opportunities for Growth
Scope of Work:
- Under the direction of the Risk Manager, the individual chosen will provide communication, guidance, and execution regarding compliance obligations to the organization.
- Managing compliance programs for all applicable state and federal standards, that pertain to payroll reports, fringe benefit documentation, apprenticeship certification that are required for public contract compliance.
- Serves as liaison to senior leadership, project managers, and their support staff concerning OFCCP, Wage & Hour, and EEOC issues and develop resource materials to provide the most up to date regulatory requirements and contract specifications.
- Take the lead on compliance reviews and audits of public projects by managing collection of supporting documentation, analysis of supporting documentation and providing direct communication with government representatives.
WHAT YOU OFFER
- Requirements: 5 or more years' experience in federal compliance preferably with some working knowledge of the construction industry.
Gaylor Electric, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability