Construction Scheduler - Cincinnati, OH Area
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Administrative Support
- Required/Estimated Travel
GAYLOR ELECTRIC INC.
The HIGHEST PERFORMING national CONTRACTOR OF EXCELLENCE, providing unequaled project delivery, company wide best in class financial performance, with INSPIRED EMPLOYEES being our most valuable asset; building trust resulting in continuing CLIENT LOYALTY.
Integrity > Customer Service > Safety > Sales Growth > Teamwork > Return on Investment > Performance > Personnel Development
GAYLOR ELECTRIC is committed to the safety, well-being & future of its employees!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Company Match Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Company Match 401K Program
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Best in Class Craft & Management Training
- Opportunities for Growth
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Performs in a manner to provide valuable leadership required to reduce production costs, improve
quality, and to guarantee on time completion for the entire team’s projects.
- Works directly with the operations team and the team’s field management staff.
- Interaction will include customers, owners, owner representatives, architects, engineers, trade contractors, vendors, and
others who are associated with the construction of the project.
- Initiates, attends, coordinates, and/or conducts meetings as required to meet the project objectives
- Applies general trades knowledge to electrical work both technically and procedurally
- Creates and administers consistent method of scheduling, delegation and monitoring
- Able to monitor and communicate the overall progress on projects
- Maintains Workforce program and labor resources
- Works with project team to best strategize resources and clear obstacles
- Creates and implements the best practice for logistical plans on projects
WHAT YOU OFFER
- EDUCATION: High school graduate, holder of G.E.D., or equivalent studies/experience.
- EXPERIENCE: Previous Construction Scheduling experience. Strong administrative, computer,
organization, and communication skills.
GAYLOR ELECTRIC, INC. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability