Crew Leader Electrical - Sellersburg, IN
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Required/Estimated Travel
The HIGHEST PERFORMING national CONTRACTOR OF EXCELLENCE, providing unequaled project delivery, company wide best in class financial performance, with INSPIRED EMPLOYEES being our most valuable asset; building trust resulting in continuing CLIENT LOYALTY.
Integrity > Customer Service > Safety > Sales Growth > Teamwork > Return on Investment > Performance > Personnel Development
GAYLOR ELECTRIC is committed to the safety, well-being & future of its employees!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Company Match Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Company Match 401K
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Best in Class Craft & Management Training
- Opportunities for Growth
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Performs installations, alterations, additions, and/or repairs of electrical systems, conductors, and associated materials and equipment within the residential, commercial, and industrial electrical industry.
Reports to the Lead Person/Field Supervisor and interacts with other field personnel and support staff (e.g. Estimating, Accounting, Finance, Human Resources and other Corporate services staff).
May interact with owners, owner representatives, architects, engineers, trade contractors, vendors, and others who are associated with project related activities. Will work with assigned field personnel reporting to him/her (usually 1-6 employees).
- Responsible for the on-site management of assigned construction tasks/projects and assigned field personnel so as to ensure the scheduled completion of the project within established budget, time and quality standards while following standard operating procedures.
- Helps to establish performance goals and reviews project documents, plans, and specifications in order to effectively direct construction activities.
- Resolves conflicts related to construction of the project as well as personnel difficulties.
- Coordinates field installations and project close-outs, as well as develops and maintains customer/client relationships.
WHAT YOU OFFER:
- EDUCATION: High school graduate, holder of G.E.D., or equivalent studies/experience.
- EXPERIENCE: Four or more years of Site Leadership experience
GAYLOR ELECTRIC, INC. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability