Design Engineer- Indianapolis, IN
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Required/Estimated Travel
GAYLOR ELECTRIC INC.
The HIGHEST PERFORMING national CONTRACTOR OF EXCELLENCE, providing unequaled project delivery, company wide best in class financial performance, with INSPIRED EMPLOYEES being our most valuable asset; building trust resulting in continuing CLIENT LOYALTY.
Integrity > Customer Service > Safety > Sales Growth > Teamwork > Return on Investment > Performance > Personnel Development
GAYLOR ELECTRIC is committed to the safety, well-being & future of its employees!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Company Match Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Company Match 401K Program
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Best in Class Craft & Management Training
- Opportunities for Growth
SCOPE OF WORK:
- This position is accountable for timely preparation of Electrical drawings on CAD / BIM from self-understanding and experience, sketches and verbal information received from others.
- Position completes drawings in a timely manner that meets department objectives.
- Responsibilities encompass the general aspects of CAD / BIM drafting that determine the most appropriate drawings and diagrams that accurately communicate the intended design clearly, effectively and timely.
- Exhibits the ability to review and comprehend a set of project documents and drawings.
- May work with others CAD / BIM designers to ensure proper drawings / points are inputted into Trimble equipment.
- Manages / determines the required points in the field for installations.
- Organizes and prioritizes workload to meet deadlines.
- Schedules and maintains calendar of appointments, meetings, and coordinates related arrangements.
- May attend project design meetings with Owner, Architects and Project Managers along with department meetings and conferences.
WHAT YOU OFFER
- This position requires past AutoCAD / BIM 3-D modeling experience and a high degree of technical knowledge of electrical construction, and computer drafting applications.
- Strong administrative, computer (Word & Excel), and communications skills.
GAYLOR ELECTRIC, INC. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability