Electrical Commissioning Manager - Huntsville, AL
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Administrative Support
- Required/Estimated Travel
The HIGHEST PERFORMING national CONTRACTOR OF EXCELLENCE, providing unequaled project delivery, company wide best in class financial performance, with INSPIRED EMPLOYEES being our most valuable asset; building trust resulting in continuing CLIENT LOYALTY.
Integrity > Customer Service > Safety > Sales Growth > Teamwork > Return on Investment > Performance > Personnel Development
GAYLOR ELECTRIC is committed to the safety, well-being & future of its employees!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Wages
- Weekly Pay
- Vehicle Allowance
- Company Credit Card
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Company Match Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Company Match 401K
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Best in Class Craft & Management Training
- Opportunities for Growth
SCOPE OF WORK:
- The incumbent performs and oversees the performance of the company's commissioning process on all new major work.
- Ensures that projects fulfill the customer's expectations and design intent, meet corporate quality standards, gain acceptance on schedule, and perform reliably and efficiently through the warranty period and thereafter.
- Works with owner representatives and third party quality assurance personnel to develop commissioning schedules, and perform commissioning services outlined in the project documents.
- Consults with key stakeholders on plans and recommendations required by the specifications.
- Manages the field commissioning technicians in the completion of checklists to document the commissioning of all systems and items of equipment to be included scope of work.
- Coordinates with owner and contractor vendors and field staff for equipment start up activities.
- Documents and verifies the various system tests required by contract documents &/or code authorities.
- Coordinate with contractor subcontractors to completed work activities on time per the project schedule.
- Completes pre-functional inspections of equipment and systems as they near readiness for start-up.
- Oversees and coordinates the documentation of start-up testing of all completed systems.
WHAT YOU OFFER
- Master Electrician; or Journeyman Electrician with 3 years experience as a Certified Commissioning Agent; or Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Engineering Technology with construction specification editing, and construction administration; Proficient in the Commissioning Process.
GAYLOR ELECTRIC, INC. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability