Electrical Craft Educator - Charlotte, NC
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Project Management
- Required/Estimated Travel
The HIGHEST PERFORMING national CONTRACTOR OF EXCELLENCE, providing unequaled project delivery, company wide best in class financial performance, with INSPIRED EMPLOYEES being our most valuable asset; building trust resulting in continuing CLIENT LOYALTY.
Integrity > Customer Service > Safety > Sales Growth > Teamwork > Return on Investment > Performance > Personnel Development
GAYLOR ELECTRIC is committed to the safety, well-being & future of its employees!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Weekly Pay
- Per Diem
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Company Match Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Company Match 401K
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Best in Class Craft & Management Training
Scope of Work
The Craft Development Trainer assesses learning needs, designs and develops curriculum content and plans and delivers curriculum through the most effective methodologies. All efforts are directed to delivering World Class Education through research and implementation of the most effective teaching methodologies to build and enhance employee skills and competence development. The Craft Development Trainer partners with the Apprenticeship instructors and staff assigned to deliver craft content to assure delivery of content that meets learner and organization needs.
- Lead the assessment of Craft Education and Development needs for Operations employees.
- Design, develop and deliver skills driven curriculum that meet participant needs and Company objectives.
- Analyze most effective content and delivery methodologies.
- Facilitates continual educational development activities.
- Plan and coordinate content delivery, administration and logistics.
- Provide training for instructors on competence assessment, student engagement and effective delivery methodologies.
- Coaches skilled craft employees who function as trainers with Gaylor on effective implementation of developed curriculum.
- Evaluates effectiveness of craft education and apprenticeship programming.
- Research internal and external best practices and assist with recommendations for continuous improvements in education-related programs.
- Travel Required.
What You Offer
- Experience Requirements: Previous experience with training and/or education in the construction industry. High level Electrical Construction skills and experience.
- Education: High School Diploma or Equivalency. Relevant Electrician Craft Certification
- Skills and Abilities: Strong administrative, computer, organization, and communication skills. Ability to organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines. Computer literacy and ability to create documents in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook in addition to quickly learning the Company’s operating software. Strong communication skills. Presentation delivery skills
GAYLOR ELECTRIC, INC. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability