Electrical Estimator - Nashville, TN
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Required/Estimated Travel
The HIGHEST PERFORMING national CONTRACTOR OF EXCELLENCE, providing unequaled project delivery, company wide best in class financial performance, with INSPIRED EMPLOYEES being our most valuable asset; building trust resulting in continuing CLIENT LOYALTY.
Integrity > Customer Service > Safety > Sales Growth > Teamwork > Return on Investment > Performance > Personnel Development
GAYLOR ELECTRIC is committed to the safety, well-being & future of its employees!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Company Match Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Company Match 401K
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Best in Class Craft & Management Training
- Opportunities for Growth
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Accountable for the management of assigned projects including the estimating, installation, performance, profitability, and customer satisfaction of these projects.
- The work is to be performed within an established time frame and ensures that work is done in conformance with quality work standards, projected man-hours, within established company guidelines and regulatory compliance requirements.
- Directly responsible for estimating, planning, or preparing all contract administration, executing and directing project activities, and developing or maintaining client relationships.
- Responsible for leading and overseeing multiple projects consisting of on site supervision of general superintendent, field supervisors, lead persons/crew leaders, journeypersons, apprentices and/or helpers.
- Lays out project work and makes certain that materials, tools, equipment, and information are scheduled timely to meet scope project construction schedules. Interacts with branch manager, field manager, general superintendent, and Human Resources.
- Responsible for reviewing project documents, plans and specifications, directing construction activities, resolving construction difficulties, coordinating field installations and project closings, and developing or maintaining client relationships; all within project cost, time and quality standards, and standard operating.
WHAT YOU OFFER
- EDUCATION: College Degree or equivalent studies/experience.
- EXPERIENCE: Previous electrical estimating experience and meets job position requirements.
- SPECIALIZED SKILLS: High level interpersonal relationship skills, proficiency in communication skills, organization skills, and highly computer literate (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, Forefront, etc.).
GAYLOR ELECTRIC, INC. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability