Electrical Substation Welder
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Required/Estimated Travel
- more than 50%
The HIGHEST PERFORMING national CONTRACTOR OF EXCELLENCE, providing unequaled project delivery, company wide best in class financial performance, with INSPIRED EMPLOYEES being our most valuable asset; building trust resulting in continuing CLIENT LOYALTY.
Integrity > Customer Service > Safety > Sales Growth > Teamwork > Return on Investment > Performance > Personnel Development
GAYLOR ELECTRIC is committed to the safety, well-being & future of its employees!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Weekly Pay
- Per Diem
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Company Match Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Company Match 401K
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Best in Class Craft & Management Training
- Opportunities for Growth
Scope of Work:
Performs skilled duties related to the installation and maintenance of Electrical Substations from 12kv to 345kv.
Primary Responsibility is Aluminum Welding, and responsible for the construction/maintenance of distribution and transmission of electrical power within substations. Demonstrates safe work habits and proper care for tools and equipment.
WHAT YOU OFFER
- EDUCATION: Welding Certificate or Welding School completed or ability to get welding certification within 90 days.
- EXPERIENCE: Previous Welding Experience is Necessary AND Class A or B CDL
GAYLOR ELECTRIC, INC. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability