Electrician Apprentices - Elkhart, IN
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Required/Estimated Travel
GAYLOR ELECTRIC INC.
The HIGHEST PERFORMING national CONTRACTOR OF EXCELLENCE, providing unequaled project delivery, company wide best in class financial performance, with INSPIRED EMPLOYEES being our most valuable asset; building trust resulting in continuing CLIENT LOYALTY.
Integrity > Customer Service > Safety > Sales Growth > Teamwork > Return on Investment > Performance > Personnel Development
GAYLOR ELECTRIC is committed to the safety, well-being & future of its employees!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Wages
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Company Match Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Company Match 401K
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Best in Class Craft & Management Training
- Opportunities for Growth
BUILD YOUR FUTURE - BECOME AN ELECTRICIAN APPRENTICE!
WHAT IS AN ELECTRICIAN APPRENTICE?
- An Electrician Apprentice assists electricians by performing assigned tasks under the supervision of an electrician.
- An Electrician Apprentice keeps all materials, tools, and equipment in an orderly fashion, maintains a clean work area at all times, demonstrates safe work habits, and exhibits proper care for all tools and equipment.
- An Electrician Apprentice is an entry-level position in which you will perform installations, alterations, additions, and/or repairs of electrical systems, conductors, and associated materials and equipment within the residential, commercial, and industrial electrical industry.
- In addition to working five days per week you will attend apprentice school one evening each week.
WHAT YOU OFFER
- High School Diploma or GED
- Commitment to Excellence in Self and Career
- Takes Pride in Craftsmanship
- A "Can Do" Attitude
- Desire to Learn the Electrical Trade
- Solid Work Ethic
- Ability to Work in All Weather Conditions
GAYLOR ELECTRIC, INC. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability