Engagement and Retention Director - Indianapolis, IN
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Human Resources
- Required/Estimated Travel
GAYLOR ELECTRIC INC.
The HIGHEST PERFORMING national CONTRACTOR OF EXCELLENCE, providing unequaled project delivery, company wide best in class financial performance, with INSPIRED EMPLOYEES being our most valuable asset; building trust resulting in continuing CLIENT LOYALTY.
Integrity > Customer Service > Safety > Sales Growth > Teamwork > Return on Investment > Performance > Personnel Development
GAYLOR ELECTRIC is committed to the safety, well-being & future of its employees!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Company Match Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Company Match 401K Program
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Best in Class Craft & Management Training
- Opportunities for Growth
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Ensures the management and implementation of a variety of corporate programs.
- Responsible for establishing and administering procedures for Company policies, standard operating procedures, conducting relationships with trade associations, insurance companies, interacting with Federal and State agencies, employee/labor relations, wage and salary administration, training and development, benefits, employee services, and customers.
- Ensures legal compliance with all governmental laws and regulations covering the areas of EEOC, employment, wages, workers’ compensation, etc.
- Oversees performance appraisals, education/craft training and personnel development, promotions, wage increases, terminations, disciplinary actions, etc.
- Establishes and oversees administering procedures for Company policies.
- Develops departmental budget including financial analysis, financial planning, and financial control for Education, field personnel budgets, and projections for corporate strategic plan and objectives.
- Confers, interacts, and coordinates the processing and distribution of field personnel information with Locations/Departments to ensure that all personnel related problems are resolved in a timely manner and in accordance with corporate goals and objectives.
WHAT YOU OFFER
- EDUCATION: Bachelor’s and/or Master’s Degree (or related degree) required or equivalent studies/experience. High degree of proficiency in all aspects of personnel management in construction related environment. Thorough knowledge of all relevant federal, state and local requirements regarding labor laws, EEO, NLRB laws, and financial management and corporate administration.
- EXPERIENCE: Excellent analytical and conceptual skills, problem-solving methodology, communication, and strong presentation skills
GAYLOR ELECTRIC, INC. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability