Executive Assistant - Indianapolis, IN
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Administrative Support
- Required/Estimated Travel
GAYLOR ELECTRIC INC.
The HIGHEST PERFORMING national CONTRACTOR OF EXCELLENCE, providing unequaled project delivery, company wide best in class financial performance, with INSPIRED EMPLOYEES being our most valuable asset; building trust resulting in continuing CLIENT LOYALTY.
Integrity > Customer Service > Safety > Sales Growth > Teamwork > Return on Investment > Performance > Personnel Development
GAYLOR ELECTRIC is committed to the safety, well-being & future of its employees!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Wages
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Company Match Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Company Match 401K
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Best in Class Craft & Management Training
- Opportunities for Growth
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Provides executive administrative support for corporate executive team requiring broad and comprehensive experience, skill, and knowledge of MS Office Suite, Account Receivables, Billings, and Customer Service.
- Responsible for administrative support to a project team.
- Tasks and responsibilities include but are not limited to: AIA Billings, Account Receivables, Creating and maintaining documents; Customer contact and other duties as appropriate.
WHAT YOU OFFER
- EDUCATION: Associate degree preferred or equivalent studies/experience.
- EXPERIENCE: Strong administrative, computer, organization and communication skills required.
GAYLOR ELECTRIC, INC. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability