Heavy Equipment Operator - Substation
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Required/Estimated Travel
- more than 50%
GAYLOR ELECTRIC INC.
The HIGHEST PERFORMING national CONTRACTOR OF EXCELLENCE, providing unequaled project delivery, company wide best in class financial performance, with INSPIRED EMPLOYEES being our most valuable asset; building trust resulting in continuing CLIENT LOYALTY.
Integrity > Customer Service > Safety > Sales Growth > Teamwork > Return on Investment > Performance > Personnel Development
GAYLOR ELECTRIC is committed to the safety, well-being & future of its employees!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Weekly Pay and PER DIEM
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Company Match Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Company Match 401K Program
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Best in Class Craft & Management Training
- Opportunities for Growth
SCOPE OF WORK:
- EXTENSIVE TRAVEL & PER DIEM
- Performs equipment operation, installations, alterations, additions and/or repairs of line electrical systems, conductors and associated materials and equipment within the line electrical industry.
- Assists Substation personnel by performing assigned tasks, operating equipment (i.e. line trucks, bucket trucks, track trenchers, derricks and backhoes, etc), and material handling under the direct supervision of an assigned supervisor.
- Keeps all materials, tools and equipment in a safe and orderly fashion and maintains a clean work area at all times.
- Demonstrates safe work habits and proper care for tools and equipment.
WHAT YOU OFFER
- LICENSE REQUIREMENTS: Class 'A' CDL and must be deemed insurable by Company's insurance carrier.
- EDUCATION: High school graduate, holder of G.E.D., or equivalent studies/experience.
- EXPERIENCE: Two or more years of construction equipment operation experience.
GAYLOR ELECTRIC, INC. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability