Instruction & Curriculum Coordinator
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Administrative Support
- Required/Estimated Travel
The HIGHEST PERFORMING national CONTRACTOR OF EXCELLENCE, providing unequaled project delivery, company wide best in class financial performance, with INSPIRED EMPLOYEES being our most valuable asset; building trust resulting in continuing CLIENT LOYALTY.
Integrity > Customer Service > Safety > Sales Growth > Teamwork > Return on Investment > Performance > Personnel Development
GAYLOR ELECTRIC is committed to the safety, well-being & future of its employees!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Company Match Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Company Match 401K
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Best in Class Craft & Management Training
- Opportunities for Growth
SCOPE OF WORK:
The Instruction & Curriculum Coordinator is a strategic role within the organization that champions educational engagement and curriculum development. All efforts are directed to working with the Education Department to achieve World Class Education status through researching and implementing effective teaching methodologies and develop skills driven curriculum.
Critically essential to this position is the implementation and management of curriculum design and providing guidance to internal Company instructors on curriculum requirements, developing curriculum content, and researching benchmarks for educational development requirements. Emphasizes Company’s commitment to education and training through relationships with location and area personnel, training vendors, supply vendors, and various other training institutions. Travel required.
- Responsible for facilitating the continual educational development activities for the Company and for coordinating the training program requirements as requested by the area and location leadership personnel.
- Develop skills driven curriculum and train instructors on student engagement methodologies.
- Directs the evaluation of educational activities as they relate to the Company’s performance values, assisting with the research of internal and external best practices and assisting with recommendations for continuous improvements in education-related programs.
- Serves and participates on various committees both internally and externally which promotes the Company’s commitment to the personnel development process.
- Coaches instructors in the effective implementation of developed curriculum.
WHAT YOU OFFER
- Education: An advanced and/or post-graduate college degree, education qualification or equivalent.
- Experience: Previous experience training and/or education in the construction industry preferred. Minimum of five (5) years of classroom teaching skills and the capacity to support colleagues to continually improve their instruction.
GAYLOR ELECTRIC, INC. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability