- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Administrative Support
- Required/Estimated Travel
GAYLOR ELECTRIC INC.
The HIGHEST PERFORMING national CONTRACTOR OF EXCELLENCE, providing unequaled project delivery, company wide best in class financial performance, with INSPIRED EMPLOYEES being our most valuable asset; building trust resulting in continuing CLIENT LOYALTY.
Integrity > Customer Service > Safety > Sales Growth > Teamwork > Return on Investment > Performance > Personnel Development
GAYLOR ELECTRIC is committed to the safety, well-being & future of its employees!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Company Match Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Company Match 401K Program
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Best in Class Craft & Management Training
- Opportunities for Growth
SCOPE OF WORK:
- The Instructional Designer develops learning experiences and materials that lead to transfer and application of new skills and knowledge.
- The Instructional Designer will be responsible for analyzing, designing, developing, and assessing learning opportunities and programming for all Gaylor employees.
- Be a student of the purpose and history of the Gaylor educational philosophy
- Design instructional management systems
- Evaluate new learning materials
- Create educational podcasts, videos and content
- Design and revamp both new and established learning models
- Implement feedback from program reviews and course evaluations
- Identify the appropriate learning approach
- Train others on how to deliver learning material
- Collaborate with all stakeholders
- Train all employees on how to use the learning management system
- Research new innovations in both learning design and education
WHAT YOU OFFER
- Education: A college degree, education qualification or equivalent.
- Previous experience with training and/or education.
- Minimum of four (4) years administrative and/or management experience or equivalent.
- Strong administrative, computer, organization, and communication skills.
- Must be computer literate and able to process documents in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook in addition to quickly learning the Company’s operating software.
GAYLOR ELECTRIC, INC. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability