Journeymen Linemen - Central Indiana
- Indianapolis, IN
- Job ID:
- Job Req code:
The HIGHEST PERFORMING NATIONAL CONTRACTOR OF EXCELLENCE, delivering on our Cornerstone of Reliable Resources, Outcomes, and Insights; dedicated to innovation, quality, and our genuine care for people.
Integrity > Customer Service > Safety > Sales Growth > Teamwork > Return on Investment > Performance > Personnel Development
GAYLOR ELECTRIC is committed to the safety, well-being & future of its employees!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Compensation Package Including Per Diem
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Company Match Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Company Match 401K
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Best in Class Craft & Management Training
EXTENSIVE TRAVEL WITH PER DIEM!!!
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Performs skilled duties related to the installation and maintenance of all voltages of electrical power line systems and equipment in addition to electrical substation construction and maintenance.
- Responsible for the construction/maintenance of distribution and transmission of electrical power.
- Demonstrates safe work habits and proper care for tools and equipment.
WHAT YOU OFFER
- EXPERIENCE: Must have Journeyman Lineman Certification or equivalent experience ;Class A CDL preferred not a requirement.
GAYLOR ELECTRIC, INC. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability