Groundsmen / General Laborer - Substation
- Indianapolis, IN
- Job ID:
- Job Req code:
GAYLOR ELECTRIC INC.
The HIGHEST PERFORMING NATIONAL CONTRACTOR OF EXCELLENCE, delivering on our Cornerstone of Reliable Resources, Outcomes, and Insights; dedicated to innovation, quality, and our genuine care for people.
Integrity > Customer Service > Safety > Sales Growth > Teamwork > Return on Investment > Performance > Personnel Development
GAYLOR ELECTRIC is committed to the safety, well-being & future of its employees!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Wages
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Company Match Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Company Match 401K
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Best in Class Craft & Management Training
- Opportunities for Growth
SCOPE OF WORK:
- EXTENSIVE TRAVEL!!!
- Performs installations, alterations, additions, and/or repairs of electrical systems, conductors, and associated materials and equipment.
- Assists Linemen by performing assigned tasks under the direct supervision of an assigned Journey Lineman.
- Must keep all materials, tools, and equipment in an orderly fashion, maintain a clean work area at all times, demonstrate safe work habits, and exhibit proper care of all tools and equipment.
WHAT YOU OFFER
- High school graduate, holder of G.E.D., or equivalent studies/experience.
GAYLOR ELECTRIC, INC. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability