Substation General Superintendent - Noblesville, IN
- Indianapolis, IN
- Job ID:
- Job Req code:
GAYLOR ELECTRIC INC.
The HIGHEST PERFORMING NATIONAL CONTRACTOR OF EXCELLENCE, delivering on our Cornerstone of Reliable Resources, Outcomes, and Insights; dedicated to innovation, quality, and our genuine care for people.
Integrity > Customer Service > Safety > Sales Growth > Teamwork > Return on Investment > Performance > Personnel Development
GAYLOR ELECTRIC is committed to the safety, well-being & future of its employees!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Wages
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Company Match Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Company Match 401K
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Best in Class Craft & Management Training
- Opportunities for Growth
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Oversees multiple project installations, alterations, additions, and/or repairs of electrical power line systems, conductors, and associated materials and equipment within the distribution/transmission electrical industry. This position is located in Indianapolis, IN.
- Directly responsible for leading and overseeing multiple projects consisting of on site supervision of crew leaders, lineman, apprentices, operators and/or helpers.
- Lays out project tasks and makes certain that materials, tools, equipment, etc. are scheduled in a timely manner to meet scope, budget and project construction schedules.
- Accountable for the on-site management of assigned construction projects, trade contractors and field personnel, in such a way as to ensure scheduled completion of projects within established budget, time frame, quality and performance standards, and customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for reviewing project documents, plans and specifications, directing construction activities, resolving construction difficulties, coordinating field installations and project close-outs, and developing and/or maintaining client relationships.
- All responsibilities to be accomplished within standard operating procedures, project costs, time constraints, and quality standards.
- Performs annual performance evaluations of assigned personnel as directed.
What You Offer
- EDUCATION: High school graduate, holder of G.E.D., or equivalent studies/experience.
- EXPERIENCE: Eight or more years of field supervision/management power line experience and meets job position requirements. High level interpersonal relationship skills, proficiency in communication, organization, and computer skills (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.).
GAYLOR ELECTRIC INC. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability