Underground Utilities Foreman - Cincinnati, OH Area
- Florence, KY
- Job ID:
- Job Req code:
The HIGHEST PERFORMING NATIONAL CONTRACTOR OF EXCELLENCE, delivering on our Cornerstone of Reliable Resources, Outcomes, and Insights; dedicated to innovation, quality, and our genuine care for people.
Integrity > Customer Service > Safety > Sales Growth > Teamwork > Return on Investment > Performance > Personnel Development
GAYLOR ELECTRIC is committed to the safety, well-being & future of its employees!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Wages
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Company Match Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Company Match 401K
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Best in Class Craft & Management Training
- Opportunities for Growth
RESPONISBLE FOR COORDINATING AND DIRECTING EARTHWORK OPERATIONS RELATED TO UNDERGROUND UTILITIES INCLUDING EXCAVATION, UTILITY INSTALLATION, AND BACKFILL.
WILL BE COORDINATING BETWEEN EXCAVATION CREWS, CONCRETE CREWS, AND LEADING INSTALLATION OF UTILITIES.
- Must have experience running crews for pipe and/or earthwork
- Must be experienced in site work, underground utilities, and earthwork.
WHAT YOU OFFER
- 3-5 years supervisory experience in project management preferred
- Individual must have strong leadership and coaching skills
- Attention to safe and efficient operations is imperative
- Ensure all crew members practice safe behaviors, wear proper PPE and comply with all OSHA and project safety requirements
- General knowledge of trench safety
- Experience with grading trenches and operation of GPS LAYOUT systems is preferred
- Ability to follow direction and be a team-player.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with supervisors, team members, and client representatives.
GAYLOR ELECTRIC, INC. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability