Electrical Quality Control - Mooresville, NC
- Mooresville, NC
- Job ID:
- Job Req code:
GAYLOR ELECTRIC INC.
The HIGHEST PERFORMING NATIONAL CONTRACTOR OF EXCELLENCE, delivering on our Cornerstone of Reliable Resources, Outcomes, and Insights; dedicated to innovation, quality, and our genuine care for people.
Integrity > Customer Service > Safety > Sales Growth > Teamwork > Return on Investment > Performance > Personnel Development
GAYLOR ELECTRIC is committed to the safety, well-being & future of its employees!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Company Match Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Company Match 401K Program
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Best in Class Craft & Management Training
- Opportunities for Growth
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Oversees the manufacturing, performance, assembly, and quality of prefabricated materials for field installation.
Oversees the development, process design and implementation of cost control.
Is responsible to investigate and implement leading edge processes and create strategies to improve productivity and efficiency.
Ensures the Pre-Fabrication Center runs smoothly, quickly, efficiently, and safely.
Responsible for the overall leadership and management of the prefabrication center and operations.
Responsibilities include the efficient management of department resources including labor, schedules, subcontract labor, equipment storage, chemical storage, all deliveries and material logistics.
Manage and instill incident free safe work practices.
WHAT YOU OFFER
- Education: High school/college graduate, four-year degree in industrial/manufacturing management, business or related field, or equivalent studies/on-the-job experience, [minimum of five years supervisory experience].
- Experience: High level of interpersonal relationship skills, proficiency in communication skills, organizational skills, and highly computer literate (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, Spectrum), Six Sigma or LEAN management experience.
GAYLOR ELECTRIC, INC. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability