2021 Summer Internship - High School
- Noblesville, IN
- Job ID:
- Job Req code:
GAYLOR ELECTRIC INC.
The HIGHEST PERFORMING NATIONAL CONTRACTOR OF EXCELLENCE, delivering on our Cornerstone of Reliable Resources, Outcomes, and Insights; dedicated to innovation, quality, and our genuine care for people.
Integrity > Customer Service > Safety > Sales Growth > Teamwork > Return on Investment > Performance > Personnel Development
GAYLOR ELECTRIC is committed to the safety, well-being & future of its employees!
2021 GAYLOR ELECTRIC HIGH SCHOOL SUMMER INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
- Our summer internship is ideal for anyone interested in starting or increasing their experience in the construction field, specifically in the commercial electrical industry.
- Candidates will perform diverse and challenging tasks throughout their time with GAYLOR ELECTRIC to gain valuable hands on field experience designed to broaden their perspectives in installing, repairing, and altering electrical systems.
- Initiative, punctuality, and a commitment to learn are essential in completing this internship.
WHAT YOU OFFER
- Candidates must be prepared to work in a construction environment including regular walking, bending, stooping, reaching, and working off ladders.
- Candidates will receive safety training in orientation.
- Regular "local" travel to job sites is to be expected, so reliable transportation is necessary.
GAYLOR ELECTRIC, INC. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability