GAYLOR ELECTRIC INC.
The HIGHEST PERFORMING NATIONAL CONTRACTOR OF EXCELLENCE, delivering on our Cornerstone of Reliable Resources, Outcomes, and Insights; dedicated to innovation, quality, and our genuine care for people.
Integrity > Customer Service > Safety > Sales Growth > Teamwork > Return on Investment > Performance > Personnel Development
GAYLOR ELECTRIC is committed to the safety, well-being & future of its employees!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Company Match Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Company Match 401K Program
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Best in Class Craft & Management Training
- Opportunities for Growth
SCOPE OF WORK:
Oversees project installations, alterations, additions and/or repairs of electrical power line systems, conductors and associated materials and equipment within the distribution/transmission electrical industry.
Directly responsible for leading and overseeing projects consisting of on site personnel to include linemen, apprentices, operators and/or helpers.
- Lays out project tasks and makes certain that materials, tools, equipment, etc. are scheduled in a timely manner to meet scope, budget and project construction schedules. Accountable for the on-site management of assigned construction projects, trade contractors, and field personnel, in such a way as to ensure scheduled completion of projects within established budget, time frame and quality and performance standards, and customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for reviewing project documents, plans and specifications, directing construction activities, resolving construction difficulties, coordinating field installations and project close-outs, and developing and/or maintaining client relationships.
- All responsibilities to be accomplished within standard operating procedures, project costs, time constraints, and quality standards.
- Performs annual performance evaluations of assigned personnel as directed.
Internally: Reports to the General Superintendent, and/or the project manager, and interacts with other field personnel as well as support staff (e.g. Human Resources, Estimating, Accounting, Finance, and other corporate services staff). Externally: May interact with owners, owner representatives, architects, engineers, trade contractors, vendors and others who are associated with project related activities. Will have assigned project labor reporting to him/her.
WHAT YOU OFFER
EDUCATION: High school graduate, holder of G.E.D., or equivalent studies/experience.
EXPERIENCE: Five or more years of previous power line experience and meet position requirements. High level interpersonal relationship skills, proficiency in communication, organization, and computer skills (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.).
GAYLOR ELECTRIC, INC. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability