Special Projects Assistant - Noblesville, IN
- Noblesville, IN
- Administrative Support
- Job ID:
- Job Req code:
The HIGHEST PERFORMING NATIONAL CONTRACTOR OF EXCELLENCE, delivering on our Cornerstone of Reliable Resources, Outcomes, and Insights; dedicated to innovation, quality, and our genuine care for people.
Integrity > Customer Service > Safety > Sales Growth > Teamwork > Return on Investment > Performance > Personnel Development
GAYLOR ELECTRIC is committed to the safety, well-being & future of its employees!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Compensation Plan
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Company Match Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Company Match 401K
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Best in Class Craft & Management Training
- Opportunities for Growth
SCOPE OF WORK:
Plays a vital role in the organization’s/department’s success.
Participates in the management of administrative directed tasks associated with Operations Department activities.
Provides administrative support requiring broad and comprehensive experience, skill, and knowledge of information services policies and practices.
Must be able to work flexible hours.
Due to sensitivity of department, work assignments and work in progress, the highest commitment to confidentiality is required.
- Supports the Special Projects Manager in creating, composing documentation as needed for application training.
- Edits and produces training videos.
- Assists in editing pictures and videos as needed for company-wide distributed documents/presentations such as the monthly newsletter, Gaylor’s LMS system, website updates, My Gaylor App and SOP’s.
- Performs administrative tasks as assigned.
- Assists in setting up and testing of training sessions and company meetings.
- Continually develops application skills needed to perform the assistant role.
- Must be fluent in Microsoft Office products (including Outlook, Word, Excel, OneNote, PowerPoint), Adobe Photoshop, Camtasia, or other video editing software, and web-based email creation software.
- Must be able to troubleshoot/resolve technical issues as needed.
WHAT YOU OFFER
- EDUCATION: Associate degree preferred or equivalent studies/experience.
- EXPERIENCE: Strong administrative, computer, organization and communication skills required. MUST HAVE SALESFORCE EXPERIENCE.
GAYLOR ELECTRIC, INC. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability