AP Support Specialist - Indianapolis, IN
- Indianapolis, IN
- Job ID:
- Job Req code:
GAYLOR ELECTRIC INC.
The HIGHEST PERFORMING NATIONAL CONTRACTOR OF EXCELLENCE, delivering on our Cornerstone of Reliable Resources, Outcomes, and Insights; dedicated to innovation, quality, and our genuine care for people.
Integrity > Customer Service > Safety > Sales Growth > Teamwork > Return on Investment > Performance > Personnel Development
GAYLOR ELECTRIC is committed to the safety, well-being & future of its employees!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Company Match Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Company Match 401K
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Best in Class Craft & Management Training
- Opportunities for Growth
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Person will accurately and timely enter vendor invoices, including matching to Purchase Orders, monitoring for proper sales/use tax, and assisting AP Team Leader in managing select vendor accounts.
- Position reports to AP Team Leader.
- Receives, reviews and enters accounts payables invoices from vendors accurately and timely and matches to appropriate purchase order and submits to operations for authorization of purchase.
- Works with AP Team Leader to correspond/communicate with vendors as necessary to correct or modify invoices.
- Works with vendors and operations to resolve any discrepancies between invoices received and purchase orders issued.
- Creates and enter Debit Memos as needed.
WHAT YOU OFFER
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent. Associates Degree/ Technical Degree Preferred
- Experience: Minimum of 3 years’ accounts payable experience with construction experience preferred
GAYLOR ELECTRIC, INC. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability