GAYLOR ELECTRIC INC.
The HIGHEST PERFORMING NATIONAL CONTRACTOR OF EXCELLENCE, delivering on our Cornerstone of Reliable Resources, Outcomes, and Insights; dedicated to innovation, quality, and our genuine care for people.
Integrity > Customer Service > Safety > Sales Growth > Teamwork > Return on Investment > Performance > Personnel Development
GAYLOR ELECTRIC is committed to the safety, well-being & future of its employees!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Wages
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Company Match Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Company Match 401K
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Best in Class Craft & Management Training
- Opportunities for Growth
SCOPE OF WORK:
Accountable for the design and engineering of assigned design/engineering projects, the integration and coordination of technical designs with other internal departments and external consultants, and the review of completed design work for targeted projects, technical adequacy, and satisfaction of project requirements.
Interacts with Operations, Purchasing, Marketing, Business Development, and Estimating.
Interacts with engineers, architects, consultants, owners, representatives, and electrical equipment vendors. Position may assist in estimating.
- Responsible for design, planning, organizing, developing documents, methods, approaches, and techniques for conceptual and interpretive drafting of design-build or plan/spec projects.
- Conferring with interdepartmental personnel concerning technical support issues, production scheduling and coordination with external consultants to resolve design issues.
- Research, develop, and prepare design documents as well as reviewing completed work to determine adequacy and accuracy of drawings and design.
- Assist the Branch / Company in the procurement and upkeep of electrical licensing requirements as directed by Vice President.
- Upgrade ones skills and education to maintain level of expertise required by branch operations.
WHAT YOU OFFER
- EDUCATION: High school graduate, holder of G.E.D., or equivalent studies/experience. College degree preferred
- Position requires a high degree of technical knowledge and use of Revit.
- Knowledge of electrical construction, proficiency in NEC code standards, and computer estimating applications.
- Strong administrative, computer, and communication skills also required.
GAYLOR ELECTRIC, INC. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability