GAYLOR ELECTRIC INC.
The HIGHEST PERFORMING NATIONAL CONTRACTOR OF EXCELLENCE, delivering on our Cornerstone of Reliable Resources, Outcomes, and Insights; dedicated to innovation, quality, and our genuine care for people.
Integrity > Customer Service > Safety > Sales Growth > Teamwork > Return on Investment > Performance > Personnel Development
GAYLOR ELECTRIC is committed to the safety, well-being & future of its employees!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Company Match Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Company Match 401K Program
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Best in Class Craft & Management Training
- Opportunities for Growth
SCOPE OF WORK:
Performs installations, alterations, additions and/or repairs of electrical systems, conductors, and associated materials and equipment within the residential, commercial, and industrial electrical industry. Started 2nd year electrical apprenticeship classes.
Assists electricians by performing assigned tasks under the supervision of an electrician. Must keep all materials, tools, and equipment in an orderly fashion, maintain a clean work area at all times, demonstrate safe work habits, and exhibit proper care for all tools and equipment.
WHAT YOU OFFER
- EDUCATION: High school graduate, holder of G.E.D., or equivalent studies/experience.
- EXPERIENCE: First year of electrical apprenticeship completed and at least one year of OJT experience.
GAYLOR ELECTRIC, INC. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability