Lead Electrician - Lafayette, IN
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Required/Estimated Travel
GAYLOR ELECTRIC INC.
The HIGHEST PERFORMING national CONTRACTOR OF EXCELLENCE, providing unequaled project delivery, company wide best in class financial performance, with INSPIRED EMPLOYEES being our most valuable asset; building trust resulting in continuing CLIENT LOYALTY.
Integrity > Customer Service > Safety > Sales Growth > Teamwork > Return on Investment > Performance > Personnel Development
GAYLOR ELECTRIC is committed to the safety, well-being & future of its employees!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Company Match Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Company Match 401K
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Best in Class Craft & Management Training
- Opportunities for Growth
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Management of project installations, alterations, additions, and/or repairs of electrical systems, conductors, and associated materials and equipment within the residential, commercial, and industrial electrical industry.
Reports to the Field Supervisor/General Superintendent/Project Manager and interacts with other field personnel and support staff (e.g. Accounting, Finance, Human Resources, and other Corporate services staff).
May interact with owners, owner representatives, architects, engineers, trade contractors, vendors, and others who are associated with project related activities. Will work with and oversee assigned field personnel reporting to him/her (usually 12+ employees).
- Accountable for the on-site management/safety of assigned construction projects, trade contractors, and field personnel.
- Ensures scheduled completion of projects within established budget, time and quality standards while following standard operating procedures.
- Responsible for establishing performance goals and reviewing project documents, plans and specifications in order to direct construction activities.
- Resolves conflicts related to construction of the project as well as personnel difficulties.
- Coordinates , field installations and project close-outs as well as develops and maintains customer/client relationships.
WHAT YOU OFFER
- EDUCATION: High school graduate, holder of G.E.D., or equivalent studies/experience.
- EXPERIENCE: Six or more years of experience and meets position requirements.
GAYLOR ELECTRIC, INC. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability