Marketing Coordinator - Charlotte, NC Area
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Marketing & Sales
- Required/Estimated Travel
The HIGHEST PERFORMING national CONTRACTOR OF EXCELLENCE, providing unequaled project delivery, company wide best in class financial performance, with INSPIRED EMPLOYEES being our most valuable asset; building trust resulting in continuing CLIENT LOYALTY.
Integrity > Customer Service > Safety > Sales Growth > Teamwork > Return on Investment > Performance > Personnel Development
GAYLOR ELECTRIC is committed to the safety, well-being & future of its employees!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Company Match Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Company Match 401K
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Best in Class Craft & Management Training
- Opportunities for Growth
Scope of Work
- The Marketing Coordinator plays a vital role in the company’s success.
- This self-motivated, high-energy individual with a positive mental attitude will be responsible for building the Gaylor Electric brand through strategic development and execution; market analysis and segmentation; positioning and messaging.
- Travel is required.
- Responsible for developing and implementing all marketing, advertising, and special events campaigns for company.
- Incumbent will be in charge of internal and external communications; company newsletter, website content management, press releases, social media, and Gaylor phone app, etc.
- Accountable for market research and analysis.
- Serves and participates on various committees internally/externally that promote the GAYLOR ELECTRIC brand.
WHAT YOU OFFER
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- Experience: At least 3 years’ experience in marketing
GAYLOR ELECTRIC, INC. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability