- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Required/Estimated Travel
The HIGHEST PERFORMING national CONTRACTOR OF EXCELLENCE, providing unequaled project delivery, company wide best in class financial performance, with INSPIRED EMPLOYEES being our most valuable asset; building trust resulting in continuing CLIENT LOYALTY.
Integrity > Customer Service > Safety > Sales Growth > Teamwork > Return on Investment > Performance > Personnel Development
GAYLOR ELECTRIC is committed to the safety, well-being & future of its employees!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Wages
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Company Match Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Company Match 401K
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Best in Class Craft & Management Training
- Opportunities for Growth
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Performs installations, alterations, additions, relocation, assembly, and/or repairs of machinery or equipment.
- Performs all mechanical tasks with minimal supervision.
- Possess ability to read and accurately interpret machinery/mechanical drawings, installation of equipment, supports, piping, assembly, and alignment of equipment.
- Must keep all materials, tools and equipment in an orderly fashion, maintain a clean work area at all times, demonstrate safe work habits and exhibit proper care of tools and equipment.
WHAT YOU OFFER
- EDUCATION: High school graduate, holder of G.E.D., or equivalent studies/experience.
- EXPERIENCE: Mechanical/equipment knowledge or have a minimum of six years previous mechanical/ piping installation job experience. Possesses technical knowledge, safety knowledge, and ability to work with live/energized parts.
GAYLOR ELECTRIC, INC. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Status: Part Time