Process Improvement Specialist - Indianapolis, IN
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Project Management
- Required/Estimated Travel
The HIGHEST PERFORMING national CONTRACTOR OF EXCELLENCE, providing unequaled project delivery, company wide best in class financial performance, with INSPIRED EMPLOYEES being our most valuable asset; building trust resulting in continuing CLIENT LOYALTY.
Integrity > Customer Service > Safety > Sales Growth > Teamwork > Return on Investment > Performance > Personnel Development
GAYLOR ELECTRIC is committed to the safety, well-being & future of its employees!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Weekly Pay
- Per Diem
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Company Match Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Company Match 401K
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Best in Class Craft & Management Training
Scope of Work:
The Process Improvement Specialist (PIS) will provide support to facilitate standardization and improvement of processes with the goal of increasing productivity, decreasing costs and errors, and ensuring accurate, timely, and complete process implementation and execution.
At the direction of the Director Engagement and Retention (DER) the PIS will collaborate with Corporate and Operations Staff to assist with the identification of opportunities for systems and process improvement, process related issue identification and remediation, and improved team or functional process collaboration. Under the guidance of the DER, and in collaboration with process owners, the PIS will support the development of SOP’s, instructional guides, forms, etc., support the adoption and communication of materials, and develop and deliver training and instruction for Corporate and Operations Staff.
- Work with leadership, process owners and stakeholders on assigned projects to document processes, and develop SOP’s, instructional documents, and forms that provide clear, concise, and accessible guidance and direction.
- Develop and process all SOP, instructional documents, and forms, in compliance with document management and approval process, and distribution and communication processes (to include approval for formatting, layout, and standardization guidelines related to SOP’s, instructional documents, forms, etc.).
- Support process improvement by facilitating documentation of existing processes, collection and analysis of data, planning and implementation of proposed remediation(s), testing and documentation of process revisions.
- Develop materials and instructional content and programs.
- Design, develop and deliver staff instruction and training that accommodates, and meets, learner and business needs, timelines and operational logistics requirements to include and utilize On-line, Video, Computer Based, Remote Access, Presenter Led and other delivery options.
What You Offer
- Education: High school/college graduate, holder of G.E.D., or equivalent studies/experience.
- Experience: Two (2) or more years of previous training, previous relevant experience, and meets position requirements. Strong administrative, computer and communication skills are required. Diplomatic problem solving, proficiency and background in Spectrum (highly desirable), Word, PowerPoint, Excel, OneNote and Microsoft suite products.
GAYLOR ELECTRIC, INC. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability