Project Engineer- Elkhart, IN
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Required/Estimated Travel
The HIGHEST PERFORMING national CONTRACTOR OF EXCELLENCE, providing unequaled project delivery, company wide best in class financial performance, with INSPIRED EMPLOYEES being our most valuable asset; building trust resulting in continuing CLIENT LOYALTY.
Integrity > Customer Service > Safety > Sales Growth > Teamwork > Return on Investment > Performance > Personnel Development
GAYLOR ELECTRIC is committed to the safety, well-being & future of its employees!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Company Match Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Company Match 401K
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Best in Class Craft & Management Training
- Opportunities for Growth
JOIN THE HIGHEST PERFORMING NATIONAL CONTRACTOR OF EXCELLENCE
AND BUILD WORLD CLASS PROJECTS FOR WORLD CLASS COMPANIES!!
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Plays a vital role in the organization's/department's success.
- Participates in the management of administrative directed tasks associated with Operations Department activities.
- Due to sensitivity of department, work assignments and work in progress, the highest commitment to confidentiality is required.
- Position reports to Operations Manager or as assigned.
- Oversees/generates job start ups, pricing and extensions of time and material tickets, project correspondence/contract administration, including examination and/or preparation of invoice billing, submittals, bonds, subcontracts, vendor waivers, letters of clarifications, and preparation of 0 & M manuals.
- Handles high profile national accounts and other key customer contracts, as necessary.
- Responsible for assigned project managers' document control and historical documentation.
WHAT YOU OFFER
- EDUCATION: BS/Construction Management or equivalent studies/experience.
- EXPERIENCE: High degree of technical/administrative experience and meets job position requirements.
- SPECIALIZED SKILLS: High level interpersonal relationship skills, proficiency in communication skills, organization skills, and highly computer literate (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, Forefront, etc.).
GAYLOR ELECTRIC, INC. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability