Project Manager - Elkhart, IN
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Project Management
- Required/Estimated Travel
The HIGHEST PERFORMING national CONTRACTOR OF EXCELLENCE, providing unequaled project delivery, company wide best in class financial performance, with INSPIRED EMPLOYEES being our most valuable asset; building trust resulting in continuing CLIENT LOYALTY.
Integrity > Customer Service > Safety > Sales Growth > Teamwork > Return on Investment > Performance > Personnel Development
GAYLOR ELECTRIC is committed to the safety, well-being & future of its employees!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Company Match Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Company Match 401K
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Best in Class Craft & Management Training
- Opportunities for Growth
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Accountable for the management of assigned projects including the installation, performance, profitability, and customer satisfaction of projects.
- Performs all work within an established time frame and ensures that work is done in conformance with quality work standards, projected man-hours, within established Company guidelines and regulatory compliance requirements.
- Schedules, participates in and/or conducts project meetings.
- Reports to the Executive Vice President and interacts with other support staff (e.g. office and field personnel, Accounting and Finance, and other Corporate Services staff).
- May interact with owners, owner representatives, architects, engineers, trade contractors, vendors and others who are associated with project related activities.
- Serves on various committees and participates in special trade-related activities and events.
- Directly responsible for planning/preparing all contract administration, executing and directing project activities, and developing or maintaining client relationships.
- Responsible for leading and overseeing multiple projects consisting of on site supervision of general superintendent, field supervisors, lead persons crew leaders, journeypersons, apprentices and/or helpers.
- Responsible for lay out of project work and ensuring that materials, tools, equipment and information are scheduled timely to meet scope and construction schedules.
- Responsible for reviewing project documents; plans and specifications; directing construction activities; resolving construction difficulties; coordinating field installations and project closings; and developing and maintaining client relationships, all within project cost, time and quality standards and standard operating.
WHAT YOU OFFER
- BS/Construction Management or equivalent studies/experience.
- Commitment to Excellence in Self and Career
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills
- Proficiency in communication skills
- Solid organization skills
- Highly computer literate (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.)
GAYLOR ELECTRIC, INC. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability