QA/ QC Tech - Huntsville, AL Area
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Required/Estimated Travel
GAYLOR ELECTRIC INC.
The HIGHEST PERFORMING national CONTRACTOR OF EXCELLENCE, providing unequaled project delivery, company wide best in class financial performance, with INSPIRED EMPLOYEES being our most valuable asset; building trust resulting in continuing CLIENT LOYALTY.
Integrity > Customer Service > Safety > Sales Growth > Teamwork > Return on Investment > Performance > Personnel Development
GAYLOR ELECTRIC is committed to the safety, well-being & future of its employees!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Company Match Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Company Match 401K Program
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Best in Class Craft & Management Training
- Opportunities for Growth
JOIN THE HIGHEST PERFORMING NATIONAL CONTRACTOR OF EXCELLENCE
AND BUILD WORLD CLASS PROJECTS FOR WORLD CLASS COMPANIES!
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Read and understand Design packages for project
- Read/understand/interpret job site specifications
- Ability to set and maintain Quality Control goals through training
- Ability to be self sufficient
- Extensive knowledge of National Electrical Code and AHJ requirements
- Coach and teach crew members new specifications, code changes
- Maintain records/verification/test paperwork and supply as requested
- Attention to detail while maintaining ability to meet deadlines
- Must Display sound judgement and decision making
WHAT YOU OFFER:
- EXPERIENCE: Minimum 10+ years verifiable experience in field; Minimum 3+ in Electrical Quality Control; NFPA 70E preferred; Journeymen license preferred; Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Bi-lingual a plus
GAYLOR ELECTRIC, INC. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability