Resource Ambassador - Elkhart, IN
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Human Resources
- Required/Estimated Travel
- more than 50%
The HIGHEST PERFORMING national CONTRACTOR OF EXCELLENCE, providing unequaled project delivery, company wide best in class financial performance, with INSPIRED EMPLOYEES being our most valuable asset; building trust resulting in continuing CLIENT LOYALTY.
Integrity > Customer Service > Safety > Sales Growth > Teamwork > Return on Investment > Performance > Personnel Development
GAYLOR ELECTRIC is committed to the safety, well-being & future of its employees!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Company Match Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Company Match 401K
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Best in Class Craft & Management Training
- Opportunities for Growth
Scope of Work
- The Resource Ambassador optimizes Gaylor Electric’s field workforce by building relationships based on trust, credibility, and respect.
- This customer centric role is responsible for managing a manpower pool of 50-100 employees, working to ensure current and future workforce needs are met.
- EXTENSIVE TRAVEL THROUGHOUT COLUMBUS & SELLERSBURG AREA
- The Resource Ambassador will also be responsible for continuous improvement to current processes.
- Reports to the Leader of Workforce Development.
- Optimize workforce management by getting the right people to the right location at the right time while providing world class support to Operations team
- Day-to-day personnel tracking
- Ensure equal disbursement of talent among job sites
- Accurate weekly/monthly field employee staffing by skill level
- Mentor assigned field employees
- Track field employee development
- Track evaluation status and assist with completion
- Facilitate wage determination with Project Managers (PM) and General Superintendents (GS)
- Assist with HR needs for employees
WHAT YOU OFFER
High school/college graduate, holder of G.E.D., or equivalent studies/experience. College Degree Preferred
The ideal candidate will have 2-4 years of progressive administrate/field experience in the Operations or Construction industry OR an Associate’s degree and 6months-1 year of progressive administrative/field experience in the Operations or Construction industry.
GAYLOR ELECTRIC, INC. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability