Resource Ambassador - Tampa, FL
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Human Resources
- Required/Estimated Travel
- more than 50%
The HIGHEST PERFORMING national CONTRACTOR OF EXCELLENCE, providing unequaled project delivery, company wide best in class financial performance, with INSPIRED EMPLOYEES being our most valuable asset; building trust resulting in continuing CLIENT LOYALTY.
Integrity > Customer Service > Safety > Sales Growth > Teamwork > Return on Investment > Performance > Personnel Development
GAYLOR ELECTRIC is committed to the safety, well-being & future of its employees!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Company Match Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Company Match 401K
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Best in Class Craft & Management Training
- Opportunities for Growth
Scope of Work
- The Resource Ambassador optimizes Gaylor Electric’s field workforce by building relationships based on trust, credibility, and respect.
- This customer centric role is responsible for managing a manpower pool of 50-100 employees, working to ensure current and future workforce needs are met.
- EXTENSIVE TRAVEL
- The Resource Ambassador will also be responsible for continuous improvement to current processes.
- Reports to the Leader of Workforce Development.
- Optimize workforce management by getting the right people to the right location at the right time while providing world class support to Operations team
- Day-to-day personnel tracking
- Ensure equal disbursement of talent among job sites
- Accurate weekly/monthly field employee staffing by skill level
- Mentor assigned field employees
- Track field employee development
- Track evaluation status and assist with completion
- Facilitate wage determination with Project Managers (PM) and General Superintendents (GS)
- Assist with HR needs for employees
WHAT YOU OFFER
High school/college graduate, holder of G.E.D., or equivalent studies/experience
The ideal candidate will have 2-4 years of progressive administrate/field experience in the Operations or Construction industry OR an Associate’s degree and 6months-1 year of progressive administrative/field experience in the Operations or Construction industry. MUST BE BILINGUAL - ENGLISH/ SPANISH!
GAYLOR ELECTRIC, INC. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability