Safety Director - Indianapolis, IN
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Required/Estimated Travel
GAYLOR ELECTRIC INC.
The HIGHEST PERFORMING national CONTRACTOR OF EXCELLENCE, providing unequaled project delivery, company wide best in class financial performance, with INSPIRED EMPLOYEES being our most valuable asset; building trust resulting in continuing CLIENT LOYALTY.
Integrity > Customer Service > Safety > Sales Growth > Teamwork > Return on Investment > Performance > Personnel Development
GAYLOR ELECTRIC is committed to the safety, well-being & future of its employees!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Company Match Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Company Match 401K Program
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Best in Class Craft & Management Training
- Opportunities for Growth
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Develops and implements Company-wide safety programs and procedures in order to reduce the frequency of work related accidents and injuries with emphasis on aggressive prevention efforts for on-the-job accidents and injuries.
- Extensive travel required.
- Position reports to VP Talent & Risk.
- Responsible for the safety culture of the Company, administration and maintenance of safety programs,
and reporting HR Department practices including: setting up safety orientation, accident drug screen
appointments, employee safety/evaluation records, accident investigation/reporting, safety guidance and
performance of personnel discipline procedures, federal, state, OSHA, DOT compliance, and departmental
presentations. Also responsible for maintaining relationships with trade associations, customers/clients
insurance companies, and interacting with federal and state agencies.
WHAT YOU OFFER
- EDUCATION: High school graduate, holder of G.E.D., or equivalent studies/experience.
- EXPERIENCE: Previous safety management/administration experience. Knowledge of construction OSHA rules, regulations and record keeping. Strong administrative, computer, organization, and communication
GAYLOR ELECTRIC, INC. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability