Safety Manager - Indianapolis, IN
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Required/Estimated Travel
The HIGHEST PERFORMING national CONTRACTOR OF EXCELLENCE, providing unequaled project delivery, company wide best in class financial performance, with INSPIRED EMPLOYEES being our most valuable asset; building trust resulting in continuing CLIENT LOYALTY.
Integrity > Customer Service > Safety > Sales Growth > Teamwork > Return on Investment > Performance > Personnel Development
GAYLOR ELECTRIC is committed to the safety, well-being & future of its employees!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Company Match Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Company Match 401K
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Best in Class Craft & Management Training
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Implements and enforces Company and/or customer safety programs and procedures in order to reduce the frequency of work related accidents and injuries with emphasis on aggressive prevention efforts for on-the-job accidents and injuries.
- Reports directly to Risk Management Director
- Travel required.
- Responsible for the safety atmosphere/culture along with the continuity of project administration.
- Maintains the safety programs and reporting (i.e. HR Department practices including setting up safety orientation, accident drug screens appointments, employee safety/ evaluation records, accident investigation/reporting, safety guidance and performance of the personnel discipline procedures, federal, state, OSHA, DOT compliance, and applicable presentations).
- This position is responsible for maintaining relationships with trade associations, customers’ insurance companies and interacting with federal and state agencies.
WHAT YOU OFFER
- EDUCATION: High school graduate, holder of G.E.D., or equivalent studies/experience.
- EXPERIENCE: Previous safety management/administration experience, Preferably in Construction Industry.
- Knowledge of construction OSHA rules, regulations and record keeping.
- Strong administrative, computer, organization, and communication skills required.
GAYLOR ELECTRIC, INC. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability