Service Account Coordinator - Lafayette, IN
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Administrative Support
- Required/Estimated Travel
The HIGHEST PERFORMING national CONTRACTOR OF EXCELLENCE, providing unequaled project delivery, company wide best in class financial performance, with INSPIRED EMPLOYEES being our most valuable asset; building trust resulting in continuing CLIENT LOYALTY.
Integrity > Customer Service > Safety > Sales Growth > Teamwork > Return on Investment > Performance > Personnel Development
GAYLOR ELECTRIC is committed to the safety, well-being & future of its employees!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Company Match Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Company Match 401K
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Best in Class Craft & Management Training
- Opportunities for Growth
SCOPE OF WORK:
Plays a vital part in organization/department success.
The Service Account Coordinator is responsible for the day-to-day management of assigned customer accounts.
This position acts as a point of contact, provides customer support, upselling, technical assistance and general relationship management.
Position reports to Service Manager.
- The Service Account Coordinator is the primary business contact for all service customers.
- The SAC manages the overall and ongoing business relationship with the customer through proactive, open, responsive, and collaborative account management.
- Also carries out special projects as assigned.
WHAT YOU OFFER
- EDUCATION: High school graduate, holder of G.E.D., or equivalent studies/experience. College degree preferred.
- EXPERIENCE: Strong administrative, organizational, computer, customer service, and communication skills. Previous experience preferred.
GAYLOR ELECTRIC, INC. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability