Service Dispatcher - Charlotte, NC Area
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Required/Estimated Travel
GAYLOR ELECTRIC INC.
The HIGHEST PERFORMING national CONTRACTOR OF EXCELLENCE, providing unequaled project delivery, company wide best in class financial performance, with INSPIRED EMPLOYEES being our most valuable asset; building trust resulting in continuing CLIENT LOYALTY.
Integrity > Customer Service > Safety > Sales Growth > Teamwork > Return on Investment > Performance > Personnel Development
GAYLOR ELECTRIC is committed to the safety, well-being & future of its employees!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Company Match Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Company Match 401K Program
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Best in Class Craft & Management Training
- Opportunities for Growth
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Plays a vital part in organization/department success.
- Participates in administrative directed tasks associated with Service Department and all its activities.
- Due to sensitivity of department work, assignments and work in progress, the highest commitment to confidentiality is required.
- Position reports to Service Manager.
- Fields incoming service calls from clients and identifies urgency of work.
- Accurately generates service work orders and schedules/dispatches service personnel based on client needs.
- Responsible for the correct routing/re-routing of service department documentation, billings, and client correspondence/contract administration.
- High degree of organizational and customer service skills required. Also carries out special projects as assigned.
WHAT YOU OFFER
- EDUCATION: High school graduate, holder of G.E.D., or equivalent studies/experience.
- EXPERIENCE: Strong administrative, organization, computer and customer service/communication skills.
GAYLOR ELECTRIC, INC. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability