Service Dispatcher - Indianapolis, IN
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Required/Estimated Travel
The HIGHEST PERFORMING national CONTRACTOR OF EXCELLENCE, providing unequaled project delivery, company wide best in class financial performance, with INSPIRED EMPLOYEES being our most valuable asset; building trust resulting in continuing CLIENT LOYALTY.
Integrity > Customer Service > Safety > Sales Growth > Teamwork > Return on Investment > Performance > Personnel Development
GAYLOR ELECTRIC is committed to the safety, well-being & future of its employees!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Wages
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Company Match Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Company Match 401K
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Best in Class Craft & Management Training
- Opportunities for Growth
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Plays a vital part in organization/department success.
- Participates in administrative directed tasks associated with Service Department and all its activities.
- Due to sensitivity of department work, assignments and work in progress, the highest commitment to confidentiality is required.
- Position reports to Service Manager.
- Fields incoming service calls from clients and identifies urgency of work.
- Accurately generates service work orders and schedules/dispatches service personnel based on client needs.
- Responsible for the correct routing/re-routing of service department documentation, billings, and client correspondence/contract administration.
- High degree of organizational and customer service skills required.
- Also carries out special projects as assigned.
WHAT YOU OFFER
- EDUCATION: High school graduate, holder of G.E.D., or equivalent studies/experience.
- EXPERIENCE: Strong administrative, organization, computer and customer service/communication skills.
GAYLOR ELECTRIC, INC. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability