Service Manager - Elkhart, IN
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Required/Estimated Travel
GAYLOR ELECTRIC INC.
The HIGHEST PERFORMING national CONTRACTOR OF EXCELLENCE, providing unequaled project delivery, company wide best in class financial performance, with INSPIRED EMPLOYEES being our most valuable asset; building trust resulting in continuing CLIENT LOYALTY.
Integrity > Customer Service > Safety > Sales Growth > Teamwork > Return on Investment > Performance > Personnel Development
GAYLOR ELECTRIC is committed to the safety, well-being & future of its employees!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Compensation Plan
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Company Match Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Company Match 401K
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Best in Class Craft & Management Training
- Opportunities for Growth
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Accountable for the supervision of Service Department personnel, and projects including installations, performance, profitability, and customer/client satisfaction.
- Performs work within an established time frame and ensures that work is done in conformance with quality work standards, projected man-hours, within established Company guidelines, and regulatory compliance requirements.
Reports to the Executive VP and interacts with other support staff (e.g. Human Resources, Accounting, Finance, and other Corporate services staff).
Interacts with owners, owner representatives, architects, engineers, trade contractors, vendors, and others who are associated with project related activities. Also serves on various committees and participates in special trade-related activities and events.
- Responsible for all Service Department contract administration and execution.
- Also responsible for the management, planning and directing of project activities, monitoring field installation processes, coaching staff and field personnel, and developing/maintaining customer/client relationships.
WHAT YOU OFFER
- EDUCATION: High school/college graduate, holder of G.E.D., or equivalent studies/experience.
- EXPERIENCE: Previous service management experience and meets job position requirements.
- SPECIALIZED SKILLS: High level of interpersonal relationship skills, proficiency in communication skills, organizational skills, and highly computer literate (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, ETC).
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability